PageFly offers Shopify sites a complete solution to build and optimize pages with just a simple drag-and-drop feature, no coding required. Our integration allows PageFly users to easily drag and drop TrustedSite trustmarks anywhere on a page.
To add a TrustedSite trustmark to a page created with PageFly:
- Ensure that you’ve set up the TrustedSite Shopify app.
- Open the page you want to edit in the PageFly Shopify app.
- In the left menu, click Add third party elements.
- In the Badges & Seals section, click TrustedSite - Trust Badges.
- Click the TrustedSite widget and then drag and drop it anywhere on the page you would like it to display.
- Click the TrustedSite widget on the page to open the Content menu on the right side of the page.
- Go to your TrustedSite account to copy the embed code of the trustmark you’d like to display. Return to the PageFly app and paste the code in the field labeled TrustedSite’s embed code. You can display any TrustedSite trustmark that your site has earned.
- Publish the page to make your changes live.