With user access controls, you can restrict the targets that members of your team can view and manage. This can be particularly helpful if you have multiple teams within your organization that are responsible for different domains.
To set user access controls:
- Log in to view your account.
- Under Settings, click Users.
- Click the email of the user you would like to edit.
- Under Role, click User.
- Switch to the Permissions tab.
- Type in the tags that you’d like the user to have access to in the Add Tag field. If you have not already added tags to group the targets the user is responsible for, you’ll need to go back and do so.
- Click Save.