Global filtering allows you to analyze a tag, target, or a group of tags and targets as you move from page to page within the scan results sections of your account (Overview through Vulnerabilities).
To apply a filter:
- Log in to your security dashboard.
- Click the box in the left menu that says All Targets.
- Select the tag you’d like to filter.
- Click the green View Targets button.
- The scan results sections will now reflect the filter you applied.
Auto Tags such as “has-scan” or “has-ports” are available for your convenience. Until you add a filter, all targets will be visible by default.