Server security issues and misconfigurations make your business susceptible to costly breaches. TrustedSite’s Server Scanning service detects server weaknesses and vulnerabilities (CVEs), missing security patches, and out-of-date software in your web services, web frameworks, and operating systems, so that you can remediate them quickly. Our vulnerability database is constantly updated, helping you detect the latest vulnerabilities.
After running a firewall scan, you can use filtering to see which targets have ports. From there, you can then add server scanning to the servers you control and run patch management on.
To apply Server Scanning…
- Log in to your security dashboard.
- From the left menu, Click Targets.
- Click the Services tab on the Targets page.
- Click the filter in the left menu. Select the autogenerated tag has-ports and then click View All Targets.
- Click the checkbox in the Server Scanning column for every target that needs it.