Show visitors you’re a legitimate business by displaying your TrustedSite verified address on your certification modal and page.
Follow these steps to get a verified address.
- Log in to your account.
- If you have multiple sites in your account, click the one you want to manage in your Site List.
- From the site overview page, under Certifications click Verified Business.
- Click Verified Address.
- Click the + icon.
- Enter your address and click Send Postcard.
- A postcard with a six-digit code will be mailed to your address. Once you have received it, return to your account by scanning the QR code on the postcard using a QR reader app on your smartphone. Alternatively, you can manually enter the URL listed on the postcard.
- Enter the six-digit code to complete the verification process.
Note Alternatively, we may accept certain official business documents to verify your business. Please contact us to learn more.