Availability Requires TrustedSite Certification Pro
The Issue-Free Orders certification is a great way to show off your high rate of customer satisfaction, as well as resolve any issues customers that report to you.
To resolve customer issues:
- Log in to your account.
- If you have multiple sites in your account, click the one you want to manage in your Site List.
- From the site overview page, under Certifications click Issue-Free Orders.
- In the Issues box, click View.
- Here you will see a list of reported issues. Click Send Email to start a new email to the customer, or contact them directly through your email software.
- Once you have worked out the problem with the customer, click the Mark Resolved button.
- You will be prompted to provide a comment explaining the actions you took to resolve the issue. That comment will be sent via email to the customer and the issue will be saved as a Resolved issue in your account.
However, that email will instruct the customer to click a link if the issue wasn’t resolved to their satisfaction. If they click that link, the issue will remain in the Resolved - Failed state. No further action will be available.
To maintain a high level of trust and transparency with consumers, we cannot remove any issues that failed to be resolved from your account.