Sites using the McAfee SECURE Pro or TrustedSite Certification Pro services are eligible to display in the McAfee SECURE certified sites directory used by consumers to find secure sites.
For your site to be included, it must meet the requirements outlined below:
- The site is actively passing the required security scan.
- At least one of the trustmarks is installed and has been detected within the last 3 days.
A directory contact email is applied.
- A directory contact phone number is applied.
- A directory address is applied.
- At least one category is selected for the website.
- The directory title must have more than 5 characters.
- The description is more than 20 characters long.
Learn more about updating your site's directory information.