GoCentral is a Web Design tool offered by GoDaddy to help their users easily design websites. GoCentral lets you put together blocks with text, images, and other plugins offered by GoDaddy in a building block fashion to make a complete website with no advanced technical knowledge required.
GoCentral is a tightly controlled platform. However, we do have simple workarounds for users who would like to use our Floating Trustmarks and Engagement Trustmarks on their pages. Below is a short guide assuming you already have your GoCentral page created.
1. Log in to GoDaddy and access the GoCentral page. Click Edit Site.
2. This will open the GoCentral Site Editor. Click “Add Section”.
3. A menu will pop-up offering various templates for the new section. Select HTML.
4. For the Floating Trustmark, please add the following code in the “Custom Code” section:
var t = document.createElement('script');
Note: For our Engagement Trustmark, please use this code snippet (Please be aware, you must change where YOUR_SITE_HERE appears to the URL of your GoCentral site):
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.mcafeesecure.com/verify?host=YOUR_SITE_HERE.com"><img class="mfes-trustmark" border="0" src="//cdn.ywxi.net/meter/YOUR_SITE_HERE.com/102.svg" width="90" height="37" title="McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams" alt="McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams" oncontextmenu="window.open('https://www.mcafeesecure.com/verify?host=YOUR_SITE_HERE.com'); return false;"></a>
5. Click “Done”, click “Publish”, and then click “Save and Publish”. If your TrustedSite account is already set up, the Trustmarks should appear on your live website within a few minutes.