Follow these steps to add the McAfee SECURE extension to your Magento 2 site:
- Add McAfee SECURE as a dependency by adding the following line to composer.json located under your Magento root folder (e.g. /var/www/magento ).
Your composer.json should look something like this:
- Run 'composer update'
- Enable McAfee SECURE extension by adding the following line to app/etc/config.php located under your Magento root folder
'McAfeeSecure_McAfeeSecure' => 1,
Your config.php should now look like this:
- Run 'bin/magento setup:upgrade'
- Once the McAfee SECURE extension is enabled, go to your Magento admin backend to create and/or log in to your McAfee SECURE account.
- After setting up your account, the McAfee SECURE trustmark should appear on your store layouts (please allow up to several minutes for activation). McAfee SECURE Certification Pro users can also enable Shopper Identity Protection in their admin dashboard, which will give shoppers the option to sign up for their free insurance during the checkout process.