The Trust Survey is a way to gain valuable insight into how visitors perceive the trustworthiness of your site.
Visitors are presented with the Trust Survey when they view your certification modal or certification page. It asks visitors the following questions.
- How trustworthy is this site? (scale of 1 to 5)
- Does knowing this site is TrustedSite certified increase your trust in this site?
- Do you trust this site with your personal information?
To see the results:
- Login to your account.
- If you have multiple sites, select the site you'd like to manage.
- Click the Trust Survey icon from the left menu.
- You'll be presented with your overall trust rating (from 1 to 5) and the additional summarized responses.
Who can see the Trust Survey results?
Data from the Trust Survey is only available in your account and is not publicly disclosed.
How do I improve my trust rating?
We recommend reading our blog where we highlight many tips and tricks for improving trust.