Note To install TrustedSite with Google Tag Manager, you will first need to make sure that you have correctly set up and installed Google Tag Manager. Get support for setting up Google Tag Manager here.
To add install TrustedSite using Google Tag Manager:
- Open Google Tag Manager, click the Tags tab in the left menu, and click New in the upper right corner.
- Click the Edit icon (pencil symbol).
- Click Discover more tag types in the Community Template Gallery.
- Use the search bar to search for TrustedSite.
- Select the TrustedSite Certification tag.
- Click Add to workspace.
- A new modal window will appear informing you that the TrustedSite main code will be injected. Click Add.
- Name the tag.
- In the Triggering box, click the Edit button. Set the trigger to fire on all pages, and then click Add to add the trigger to the tag.
- Now that the tag has a name and a trigger, click Save.
- Click Preview to confirm the tag is working, then click Submit, and then Publish to make the tag live on the site.