Easily generate a compliance report directly in your security dashboard.
- Log in to your account.
- From the left navigation bar, click Certifications to open the dropdown menu. Click Security to open your Security Dashboard.
- Click Compliance in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Generate Report button in the upper right corner.
- Click Continue in the bottom right corner after confirming the right targets are "In Scope".
- Carefully review the information on the report generation page and fill out any required information. Click "I Attest" to generate the report.
- Submit for review.
- Your report will now appear on the PCI overview page. It will have to be approved by our team before you can submit it to your bank.
Tip: Generate PCI reports for individual targets by selecting the "All Targets" filter in the left navigation bar and selecting the individual target within PCI scope.
Apply the filter for the individual target in scope once you land on the Compliance section in step 3 prior to clicking the generate report button.