Give your customers identity theft protection at no additional cost. It's included in your Pro subscription.
What you get
- $100,000 of identity theft insurance and restoration services for your customers
- Market Shopper Identity Protection on your site to increase sales and customer loyalty
How It Works
- After completing a purchase, a customer will see an opt-in box to sign up for the Shopper Identity Protection service, provided by TrustedSite.
- If a customer opts in, they will receive an email confirming their coverage. During the 90-day coverage period, they will receive reminders about the coverage's expiration date.
1. Getting started in your account.
- Log in to your account at mcafeesecure.com. If you have multiple websites, select the desired site upon logging in or from the dropdown menu in the top navigation bar.
- Select Setup Wizard in the left navigation bar.
- Under Confirmation Page Code, you’ll find the code for Shopper Identity Protection.
2. Select your preferred display method
We offer two options for displaying the service to your customers. Choose your preferred method. You can change this at any time.
3. Add the code
Start by adding this snippet of code from the Confirmation Page Code box to your site's purchase confirmation page. You'll need to identify the highlighted parts of the code. Please make sure you at least fill out Order ID to ensure the service works properly. See this page for more information.
(ATTN WooCommerce Users: Disregard this step as this code is automatically added on WooCommerce sites.)
<script src="https://cdn.ywxi.net/js/conversion.js" class="mcafeesecure-track-conversion" data-type="purchase" data-orderid="1234" data-email="email@example.com" data-firstname="John" data-lastname="Doe" data-country="US" ></script>
4. We recommend that you add the ID Protection Trustmark to your site so all your visitors know that you're providing this service to them.
Add this code snippet anywhere you want to increase conversions, like credit card forms or product pages. It will display a trustmark that lets customers know their identity is in good hands.
The trustmark will look like this. It always displays at 320px wide by 40x tall.
Shopper identity Protection is now active.