The Shopper Identity Protection service, provided by TrustedSite, was updated recently and no longer requires that any customer data is passed along to the operators of the McAfee SECURE service to provide ID protection coverage. Customers now opt into the service post purchase and are only contacted with a certificate of coverage if they've chosen to sign up for the service.
Articles in this section
- Is Shopper Identity Protection Available on Platforms (Shopify, Weebly, etc)?
- Where should I place the Shopper Identity Protection trustmark?
- How do I add Shopper Identity Protection to my site?
- Completing the Sign up Process
- What coverage do my customers get?
- How much does Shopper Identity Protection cost?
- What happens when a customer makes repeat purchases?
- What kind of communication will my customers receive from the McAfee SECURE service?
- Do you share my customers’ information with other companies to provide this coverage?