We're currently working on making Shopper Identity Protection available to all of our platform customers. Except as noted below, using a platform means that you don't have to manually install the Shopper Identity Protection code. Currently, the feature is available on the following platforms:
- BigCommerce - Click here for instructions on how to install ID Protection.
- Ecwid (login required) - You may need to reinstall the app.
- Magento -You may need to reinstall the app.
- Shopify - All users who signed up prior to April 1, 2016 will need to reinstall the app to take advantage of the new Identity Protection feature. Click here to learn more.
- Weebly - You should be prompted to reinstall the app if outdated.
- Wordpress - You should be prompted to reinstall the app if it is outdated. Manual code installation may be required for non-WooCommerce customers. A short code is available to implement the ID Protection trustmark. Click here to learn more.