Once a customer activates the service, they will receive 90 days of identity theft protection. If a customer makes another purchase from an participating merchant during this 90-day period, they will receive an additional 90 days of coverage from the day of the purchase. Coverage is not cumulative, can't be banked, and customers must opt in and confirm their coverage after every purchase.
Articles in this section
- Is Shopper Identity Protection Available on Platforms (Shopify, Weebly, etc)?
- Where should I place the Shopper Identity Protection trustmark?
- How do I add Shopper Identity Protection to my site?
- Completing the Sign up Process
- What coverage do my customers get?
- How much does Shopper Identity Protection cost?
- What happens when a customer makes repeat purchases?
- What kind of communication will my customers receive from the McAfee SECURE service?
- Do you share my customers’ information with other companies to provide this coverage?