Even if your site already has security features like an SSL certificate, identity theft can still happen.
The Shopper Identity Protection certification allows you to offer $100,000 insurance coverage to customers in the United States* and Canada for 90 days after they make a purchase, helping them feel protected and helping you convert more.
Sites can offer Shopper Identity Protection by:
- Installing the conversion tracking code
- Enabling an opt-in method: modal, slide up, or automatic
- Having a purchase detected in the last 7 days
Check out this video to learn the differences between the opt-in methods.
To select an opt-in method:
- Log in to your account.
- If you have multiple sites in your account, click one in your Site List.
- From the site overview page, under Set Up click Set Up Conversion Tracking.
- Under Opt-In Method, click the dropdown menu to choose your preferred method.
See how customers experience the Shopper Identity Protection service here.