With our diagnostics tool, you can easily identify where your site has missing images so you can quickly fix them and keep your site looking professional.
To view missing images on your site:
- Log in to your account.
- If you have multiple sites, select the site you'd like to manage from the Site List.
- From the left menu, select Diagnostics.
- Under Issues, select Missing Images.
Here are the basic steps to fix a missing image:
- The Page column shows the URLs of the missing image, while the Referrer column is the corresponding link to the page that contains the missing image.
- Just by looking at the Page column, you may notice outdated links, typos, or other errors that might be causing issues.
- If you need to investigate further, you can take a look at the referrer link to see where the missing image is located.
- Once you've identified the source of the issue, log in to your site’s admin panel.
- Find the page with the error.
- Update or remove the missing image by editing the code of that page. You may have to upload a new image.