Once you've added the main code and the floating trustmark, you'll want to add the engagement trustmark next to all your site's key engagement areas, like credit card fields, download buttons, and signup forms.
Adding the trustmark
To add the engagement trustmark to your site:
- Log in to your account.
- If you have multiple sites, select the site you would like to add the trustmark on.
- From the Trustmarks section on your account overview, select Engagement Trustmark.
- Verify you've added the main code to your website.
- Select the size you'd like to display the trustmark at using the resizing tool.
- Copy the code generated.
- Find the location in your websites code where you'd like the trustmark to appear.
- Paste the code and publish your changes to your site.
On a platform?
Watch our quick how-to videos to get the engagement trustmark up and running on your site:
On Weebly and Ecwid sites the engagement trustmark will automatically appear next to the "buy now" buttons on your product pages, shopping cart, and checkout page—making visitors even more likely to convert!