Give your customers free identity theft protection. It's included in your 30-day free trial of McAfee SECURE Certification Pro. It's free for you and your customers.
What you get
- $100,000 of identity theft insurance and restoration services for your customers
- Market Shopper Identity Protection on your site to increase sales and customer loyalty
How It Works
- After completing a purchase, a customer will see an opt-in box to sign up for the service.
- If a customer opts in, they will receive an email confirming their coverage. During the 90-day coverage period, they will receive reminders about the coverage's expiration date.
1. Ensure the McAfee SECURE app for Kibo is installed on your site.
2. Getting set up in your account
- Log in to your account at mcafeesecure.com. If you have multiple websites, select the desired site upon logging in or from the dropdown menu in the top navigation bar.
- Select Setup Wizard in the left navigation bar.
- Under Confirmation Page Code, make sure you select either the Modal or Slide Up in the Identity Protection Opt In section.
- You won’t need to add the code to your site as this is done automatically through Kibo.
3. We recommend that you add the Shopper Identity Protection Trustmark to your site so all your visitors know that you're providing this service to them.
Add this code snippet anywhere you want to increase conversions, like credit card forms or product pages. It will display a trustmark that lets customers know their identity is in good hands.
The trustmark will look like this. It always displays at 320px wide by 40x tall.
Shopper Identity Protection is now active.