You can add the TrustedSite service to your WordPress site with the click of a button—no code needed. Once your site is certified, the trustmark will let visitors know your site is secure—alleviating security concerns and increasing engagement and conversions.
You can be up and running with the trustmark in a matter of minutes.
- Sign into your WordPress admin
- Go to Plugins › Add New
- Search for the 'TrustedSite' certification plugin and click Install Now.
- Enter your FTP credentials and click Proceed
- Click Activate Plugin
- After activating the plugin, go to Settings › TrustedSite
- Add your URL and email to activate your free account.
- Once your account is activated it will begin displaying the trustmark automatically.*
*Please note: You may experience a 10-15 minute delay before the floating trustmark appears on your site.