To add the TrustedSite floating trustmark to your Wordpress site:
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins › Add New.
- Search for the 'TrustedSite' certification plugin and click Install Now.
- Enter your FTP credentials and click Proceed.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- After activating the plugin, go to Settings › TrustedSite.
- Add your URL and email to activate your free account.
- Once your account is activated it will begin displaying the trustmark automatically.*
Note You may experience a 10-15 minute delay before the floating trustmark appears on your site.