Sometimes a website will have special settings that can cause items to overlap with the McAfee SECURE trustmark. If you're experiencing this issue, please click here to contact customer support.
Articles in this section
- Why is my certification marked as expired?
- How do I activate the on-site verification modal?
- The trustmark isn't displaying on my site. What are some common ways to resolve this issue?
- Why is my site not showing in the McAfee SECURE directory?
- Something is floating in front of my trustmark. How do I fix it?
- My site failed its security scan and is rated as "Dangerous" by McAfee. How can I fix?
- My site isn’t highlighted as safe in search results. How do I fix this?