This trustmark floats in the corner of your website, constantly reminding visitors that the site they're on is tested and certified to be secure. And when visitors want to verify your site's security, they click on the trustmark and a verification box appears.
The main code must be installed to display the floating trustmark, as well as to add the engagement trustmark to your site.
Adding the main code and floating trustmark
We recommend adding the main code to a header, footer, or a template to display the floating trustmark on all pages. The main code should only be added to any given page once. To ensure the trustmark will appear, make sure that the subdomain where the page lives is listed as one of your sites in your TrustedSite portal.
Positioning the floating trustmark
To control where the trustmark appears:
- Log in to your account.
- If you have multiple sites, select the site you would like to manage.
- In the Trustmarks section select Floating Trustmark.
- Under Settings select between Bottom Right, Bottom Left and Off (the trustmark will no longer display).
- You can also offset the trustmark from either edge by entering the number of pixels it should shift away from the right or left edge.
- You settings will save automatically.
Hiding the floating trustmark on particular pages
You can also manually hide the trustmark on certain pages. You can do so by adding the following code to any page (in any location):