While Squarespace does not have an app store, installing TrustedSite is an easy process. Watch the video below to learn how to add TrustedSite to your Squarespace site:
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation bar.
- Click Advanced
- Finally select Code Injection.
- Add the code below to the Footer field:
- Add the code below to the order Confirmation Page field:
- Go to trustedsite.com/for-websites and sign up for a free account.
- You'll need to confirm domain ownership as part of the sign up process. This means that your site has to be publicly accessible and have the TrustedSite code installed.
- Make sure you go to the Setup Wizard page in your TrustedSite account to ensure all services are set up properly.