While Squarespace does not have an app store, installing TrustedSite is an easy process. Watch the video below to learn how to add TrustedSite to your Squarespace site:
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation bar.
- Click Advanced
- Finally select Code Injection.
- Add the code below to the Footer field:
- Add the code below to the order Confirmation Page field:
- Go to trustedsite.com/for-websites and sign up for a free account.
- You'll need to confirm domain ownership as part of the sign up process. This means that your site has to be publicly accessible and have the TrustedSite code installed.
- Make sure you go to the Setup Wizard page in your TrustedSite account to ensure all services are set up properly.
Please note that installing our paid widgets (including the product page gallery widget and stars) will require additional steps and may require manually editing your code.