TrustedSite uses several email lists for review notifications, account alerts and other announcements. You can easily manage your notification preferences in your account:
- Log into your account at trustedsite.com
- Click on your name or profile picture in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown list, select Settings.
- Scroll down and you'll see three sections that let you manage notification settings.
- Use Personal Notifications to subscribe or unsubscribe to any alerts related to reviews you've posted. This section applies only to alerts related to end-consumers and do not affect merchant settings.
- In the Company Notifications section, you can manage merchant notifications. These are related to announcements about TrustedSite. Carefully review the different sections to ensure you're not missing out on important information like new product announcements. It is not possible to unsubscribe from service emails listed under Account Alerts.
- The Site Notifications section allows you to manage alerts that are specific to reviews and other content posted to one of your sites through TrustedSite. If you have multiple sites, you can adjust alerts for each site individually.
- Make sure you hit Save Changes after making the desired adjustments.