All email communication from TrustedSite, whether it is intended for merchants or end-consumers, should contain an unsubscribe link. You can also manage your email preferences from your account:
- Log into your account at trustedsite.com
- Click on your name or profile picture in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown list, select Settings.
- Scroll down and you'll see three sections that let you manage notification settings.
- Use Personal Notifications to subscribe or unsubscribe to any alerts related to reviews you've posted. This section applies only to alerts related to end-consumers and do not affect merchant settings. To unsubscribe, uncheck the Review Alerts box.
- In the Company Notifications section, you can manage merchant notifications. These are related to announcements about TrustedSite. Carefully review the different sections to ensure you're not missing out on important information like new product announcements. To unsubscribe, make sure none of the boxes are checked. It is not possible to unsubscribe from service emails listed under Account Alerts.
- The Site Notifications section allows you to manage alerts that are specific to reviews and other content posted to one of your sites through TrustedSite. If you have multiple sites, you can adjust alerts for each site individually. To unsubscribe, set Instant Review Emails to No and the Summary Email to Never.
- Make sure you hit Save Changes after making the desired adjustments.
If you continue to receive emails after unsubscribing, please contact our support team.