To add the reviews button to your site:
Log in to your account at trustedsite.com. If you have multiple sites, select the one you'd like to manage
- Click on Setup Wizard in the left navigation bar
- Make sure you have the Main Code installed per the instructions on that page. If you’re already using any of the TrustedSite Reviews widgets or if you are using a platform like Shopify, you may get a message saying that the code is already installed and you can skip this step. While you can make preliminary adjustments to the floating button on this page, more detailed customization options are available later on.
- Next, click on Widgets in the left navigation bar.
- Note that there are two separate tiles for the buttons. We offer an on-page button as well as the floating button.
- If using the floating button, simply turn the slider to the "On" position and it should appear on your site shortly. You can also click the gear icon to make adjustments to the color, text and position of the button.
If using the on page button option, turn the slider to the "On" position and the click the gear icon. You'll need to install an additional snippet of code in addition to the main code.
Please note that the floating option does not require you to add additional code to your site as it is included with the main code.