With TrustedSite you can automatically send out post-purchase emails to your customers which makes getting valuable reviews from your customers a simple and automated process. To enable this feature, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account at trustedsite.com. If you have multiple sites, select the one you'd like to manage.
- Select Setup in the left navigation bar.
- Scroll down to the Add the conversion code section.
- You will need to add the code in the gray box to your website's confirmation page. This code needs to be customized to work properly. Click here for more information. If you're using a platform, you may see a message that the code has been installed automatically.
- Next, click on Set a review invitation delay in the Basic Setup section. Alternatively, you can also click on Invitations in the left navigation bar and the click the Settings button near the top.
- Simply select the desired delay for the email form the dropdown menu.
- You want to give people enough time to receive and use the product while not waiting so long that they'll have forgotten many pertinent details of their experience. You can also offer a reward amount to incentivize people to leave a review. Learn more about review rewards here.
- Your customers will now automatically receive an email after making a purchase. You can see a sample of the email here. You can customize the text of the email, if you're a pro user. Click here to learn more.