With TrustedSite Reviews you can quickly and automatically collect reviews from you customers after they've made a purchase. Remember that customer reviews are a crucial component of building trust, and, in fact, some research suggests that reviews can lead to an 18% boost in sales. If you're a Shopify customer, the email works slightly differently. Click here to learn more.
Here's how it works:
- A customer makes a purchase on your site.
- A review invitation is created in your account at trustedsite.com. You can see all invitations by going to the Invitation tab in your account. This is where you can see all scheduled emails and whether a customer has left a review.
- That customer will automatically receive an email from TrustedSite after the specified time delay (you can decide how long the delay is in the Setup Wizard), asking them to review your site. We recommend choosing a delay that will allow enough time for your customers to receive and use the product. Click here to see a preview of the email.
- Reviews are added to your TrustedSite Reviews page and you can display them using one of our reviews widgets. You're also free to use reviews in marketing materials or anywhere else you think new customers might like to see reviews.
- If a customer doesn't leave a review, they'll get a reminder 72 hours later. Our emails also include a link that says "I haven't received my item yet." This will pause the email reminder for 2 weeks to allow for additional time for the item to be delivered.