Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel
- Under 'Systems', click on Magento Connect, and then Magento Connect Manager
- Under 'Install New Extensions'
- Paste: "http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/mcafee_secure"
- Click install
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Refresh'
- At the top of the page, click 'Return to Admin'
- Along the top of the screen, you'll now see a McAfee SECURE tab
- Click on the tab and select 'Settings'
- This will bring you to your McAfee SECURE dashboard
- Open a new tab and type in your website name, in the bottom right of your website, you will now see the McAfee SECURE trustmark.
Want to know the difference between our free service vs. McAfee SECURE Certification Pro? Click here.